“Buddha can refer to the historical Buddha Shakyamuni or to anyone who has attained full enlightenment.
In general, ‘Buddha’ means ‘Awakened One’, someone who has awakened from the sleep of ignorance and sees things as they really are.
A Buddha is a person who is completely free from all faults and mental obstructions.
There are many people who have become Buddhas in the past, and many people will become Buddhas in the future.”
You will find below some Buddha quotes.
They are filled with spirituality, kindness and beautiful ideas to guide your life and profoundly change it.
Reading such powerful words can shift your beliefs and make you question the way you see the world.
Enjoy reading these powerful quotes which will bring you closer to mindfulness. Open your mind and let these quotes guide you towards a new way of seeing life.
11 Buddha quotes that can change your life
1. “It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you.”
2. “You only lose what you cling to.”
3.“What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.”
4. “The trouble is, you think you have time.”
5. “Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
6. “If you are quiet enough, you will hear the flow of the universe. You will feel its rhythm. Go with this flow. Happiness lies ahead. Meditation is key.”
7. “The past is already gone, the future is not yet here. There’s only one moment for you to live.”
8. “Teach this triple truth to all: A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things which renew humanity.”
9. “Meditation brings wisdom; lack of meditation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom.”
10. “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.
And one last quote to conclude all the above quotes any many others which can be found out there:
11. “However many holy words you read, However many you speak, What good will they do you If you do not act on upon them?”
More about Buddha
Gautama Buddha, also known as Siddhārtha Gautama or simply the Buddha, was the one who founded the Buddhism based on his teachings.
Reading about Buddha’s life is inspiring and full of spiritual knowledge. You can become a better person by just mindfully reading his teachings and remembering them throughout your day.
Buddha’s teachings were transmitted from person to person until they finally they reached the paper and were preserved until our days.
You can read more about Buddha here.